Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Helix Stomp footswitch/screen issue.

ride85

Hi Helix ppl.

New to the forums. Former Fractal user now using a Helix Stomp.

I did my first gig direct with it last night. Sounded fantastic and very easy to edit on the fly unlike my old ax8 :(

Only concern is that about 2 hours into my show the screen and footswitches started playing up. Basically the footswitch lights stopped telling me if an assigned block was on or bypassed (FS1 remained stuck on, FS2 & FS3 not working at all). Also, the stomp mode screen was not showing whether an assigned block was on or bypassed.

The upside was everything was still working and changing sounds/tuning/tap tempo’ing as it should (just without any indication of what blocks were on or off on the footswitches or stomp screen.

After show i turned the unit off & on and it was working 100% again. Changing to another preset and back did not fix the issue..

Slightly frustrating for live performance though! I hope it’s just a bug that a future firmware update might fix? Otherwise, what a powerful little tool.

Line 6 any ideas?

thanks