chriskaeufeler

KB37 not working with OSX Mojave

Try to check under system preference --> security&privacy--> select allow if something appear on the tab. 

In my case is working. But i have an issue with the pitch wheel. midi data are sent randomly. i don't think is a hardware issue but a driver issue.

The problem appeared after 10.14.4 upgrade.

• Like 1

I'm running Mojave 10.14.5, KB37 device is not detected, and nothing appears under security & privacy to allow. 

• Haha 1

Same issue: I'm running Mojave 10.14.5, KB37 device is not detected, and nothing appears under security & privacy to allow. Blinking red lights on KB37. Thanks again, line 6; I need to go back to Yosemite to use the KB37.

I am having the same problem. KB37 with Mojave10.14.6 and the blinking red lights. Update driver with Monkey and restart computer. Installation says it is successful but still not recognised by Monkey.

Yeah, I did try that, thanks. 

But unfortunately no such message comes up before, during, or after the installation. It appears that everything works perfectly but then after restart I am back to square one.

Thanks though

Same for me ....blinking red clip lights ....back and forth....why does my computer not even read midi from my Toneport KB37????? Is there a reset or patch? I've downloaded drivers but they never update  Line6 Monkey....Gear always has Fatal error