Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Logic constant Crash!

testacc

The Helix UI crashes Logic after it is closed. An one track project with only Helix native and a guitar track.

Sometimes appears a rotating ball for 5-8 seconds, also after closing the Helix UI window.

I am using a trial, does the retail version behave the same way?

On 11/28/2018 at 12:00 PM, testacc said:

The Helix UI crashes Logic after it is closed. An one track project with only Helix native and a guitar track.

Sometimes appears a rotating ball for 5-8 seconds, also after closing the Helix UI window.

I am using a trial, does the retail version behave the same way?

Hi testacc,

You're not giving us much to go on here, but as you mention using Logic and the appearance of "the mysterious beachball of doom", I guess you must be using Mac.
The thing is, you don't give us any clues as to what particular model of Mac and OS you are running.

Helix Native has certain minimum requirements which it needs to be able to run correctly.

Page 3 of the Helix Native Pilots Guide give the Mac hardware and OSX requirements - if your machine is up to specification, then the software should run.

https://line6.com/data/6/0a020a3f11867598e261327e7a/application/pdf/Helix Native Pilot's Guide - English .pdf

You can find the supported DAW and Plugin Formats for Mac listed here:

Re: your question.

"I am using a trial, does the retail version behave the same way?"

Nope, the retail version does not behave the same way, otherwise there would be many, many unhappy customers, and I don't recall seeing any of those lately.
As for the trial - well usually that works just fine, so something strange is happening with your version and/or your configuration.

Oh, yeah, you need to be connected to the internet while using the trial version.

Hope this makes sense/helps, if not please let me know and supply more details.

Regards