Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Different values for 2 parameters using ONE Exp pedal?

jfu222

Hi All, 

I am just getting acclimated with my Stomp and noticed that if i assign TWO parameters (either from the same pedal or different pedals) they will both operate under the same parameters 0-100 

Is there a way to EDIT the value parameters for each use? 

For example .... one Exp. pedal controlling Two parameters on a delay. Let's say DECAY and MIX .....Is there a way to limit the TOP VALUE OF THE MIX to 50% , while the top value of the decay remains at 100%? 

I don't want all parameters going from 0-100 at the same time but i would like to only use one expression. 

THANKS! 

- jfu222 

Hit the Page > button to go the next page in the Controller Assign screen, and you can assign the min and max values. They are independent values for each parameter being controlled, and you have to set them for each parameter individually. The default values are 0 and 100 as the min and max, respectively.

Than you Phil! I apologize for not doing a more thorough research job before asking. I just got it and have a rehearsal tonight ..a little stressed/crunched for time. Need to tweak presets on my lunch break ;-)