Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

no ir’s showing in hx edit but unit has ir’s loaded

shanecgriffo

posted this in bugs but thought someone here may have an idea about what is wrong-

i just bought an IR and tried to import but edit is saying all ir slots are empty (the helix is fully loaded with ir’s tho!) and i cant access the import button- it is just greyed out ..helix v2.60

10 hours ago, shanecgriffo said:

i just bought an IR and tried to import but edit is saying all ir slots are empty (the helix is fully loaded with ir’s tho!) and i cant access the import button- it is just greyed out ..helix v2.60

Make sure your HELIX and HX EDIT are running the same versions to avoid any incompatibilities.

Hello All

Both of mine (firmeware and HX Edit) are 2.7 ans I have the same issues.

On HX Display: All slots in grey <EMPTY> 

On Pedalboard: IR is available as parameter with the right set up regarding the Patchsound

When I try to Import, the name is dysplayed in the list but looks like "desactivated", and no way for "saving" it in the list, it goes away when stop/re-start HX edit...

Cheers

Tof

1 minute ago, Tofzegrit said:

Hello All

Both of mine (firmeware and HX Edit) are 2.7 ans I have the same issues.

On HX Display: All slots in grey <EMPTY> 

On Pedalboard: IR is available as parameter with the right set up regarding the Patchsound

When I try to Import, the name is dysplayed in the list but looks like "desactivated", and no way for "saving" it in the list, it goes away when stop/re-start HX edit...

Cheers

Tof

Double-check that you're running the newest version of HX Edit. Every time I've seen this mentioned here, it's been because the person was using the wrong version of HX Edit. Note that on the HX Edit display, the number at the bottom represent the firmware version of the Helix, not the HX Edit version.

3c58ae0e-bf4b-473b-9b9d-9c915b65178e.png

• Like 2

4 hours ago, phil_m said:

Edit. Note that on the HX Edit display, the number at the bottom represent the firmware version of the Helix, not the HX Edit version.

Just to add... in order to see which HX Edit version you are actually using, you can open it and choose "Help > About HX Edit"... the version is listed there. 

• Like 1