Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Why does this company does not stand up to their faults?

dkrawk

what will it take for this company to fix their obvious fault?

g30 transmitter battery doors, and everything inside the transmitters is absolutely terrible quality.

Why, what did we as customers did to YOU as company to be punished, trashed, thrashed, chewed and spit out.

it is an AWESOME wireless device, when it works, but it does not work for long

i am 100% sure, if you could fix this problem for $20-30 CANADIAN dollars, customers would me MORE then happy.....

unless all the people who have a broken door just do buy another one for 130 buck.......

at this point, this company....never again

i have NEVER used the official name of this company in my post, lets see if they will delete it

8 hours ago, dkrawk said:

i have NEVER used the official name of this company in my post, lets see if they will delete it

The company name that dare not be spoken... :-)

Actually, historically, Line 6 has been very good about supporting products that have repeatable failure modes. On the Helix LT, there were a few batches that were produced with a faulty expression pedal, leaving the housing around the pedal to shear and break. Line 6 issued a lifetime replacement warranty for all of the units, meaning that even if the pedal fails after the unit is out of warranty, they'll fix it. There have been several instances of that. The fact is, though, that just because your product broke in a certain way and you can find a handful of other people online describing the same thing, it doesn't mean that it's something effects a large percentage of the total... Without knowing sales numbers and comparing that to the total number of failures, there's no way to know.

Anyway, open up a support ticket, regardless of all that. That is going to be way more productive than simply complaining here.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's an obviously poor design that's been plagued with drop-out/battery hatch issues since release, but they work well enough for the price that people will find a work around, or just keep buying spare hatch pieces from Full Compass, and people keep buying them even though most online reviews show the battery door problem. Given that, there's really no reason for L6 to actually address the problem at a production level. Just get an XVIVE system or whatever.