Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Connecting L3s to 2 L2T's

Hi there,

I have been using my 2 x L2T's for a couple of years and absolutely love them.  I use them at home as my main/monitor speakers and live with our band.  At home I run the monitor out's from my Focusrite Clarett 8 pre to each L2T (one monitor out to the left speaker and one monitor out to the right speaker).  I then also connect the 2 L2T's to each other with a Line 6 link cable.  

Today I got a L3S sub.  I was wondering what is the optimal way to link all 3 of these speakers?

I would connect the mixer output to the L3s inputs and then daisy chain the 2x L2t speakers via L6 Link.

P.S.  In your current setup, why are you using L6 Link? Since each speaker is directly connected to the mixer output I don't know what the L6 Link is achieving. However, the L6 Link connection would be useful if you connect your stereo mixer outputs to just one L2t speaker's stereo inputs. Might make your cabling simpler.

• Like 1