Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Instant command triggered by expression pedal wah

mikratt

Hello everyone,

I have a Helix connected to a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Solo head using 4 cable method. I am switching channels and solo channel using a Voodoo Labs Control Switcher via midi program change through the Helix using instant commands in my Snap Shots.

Here is what I would like to accomplish, when I step on the expression pedal it enables the wah (which I have setup) and would like to have it send a program change to change the amp channel then when I return the pedal back to disengage the wah send another program change to change the amp channel.

Can this be done?

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Thanks for the reply Zolko60 I didn't notice that toe switch before. I programmed it and it worked great, just need to figure out how to turn he channel back after returning the pedal to the disengaged state.

Thanks again for the help.

Mike

I got it! I used a CC command on the EXP 2 and set the values at min to 0 and max to 27 that way it will switch back and forth from lead channel to channel 3 on the dual rectifier when engaging the pedal and disengaging the pedal. I didn't need to use the toe switch. 

• Like 1