Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Ux2 Just Stopped Working

If you have monkey installed there are also tools to uninstall line 6 drivers. Off the top of my head I would say uninstall the drivers for your ux2 then try to reinstall them with monkey. Also, I heard that all usb ports are not created equal maybe try a different one and if you have one near where the computer power supply plugs in use that one.

If you have monkey installed there are also tools to uninstall line 6 drivers. Off the top of my head I would say uninstall the drivers for your ux2 then try to reinstall them with monkey. Also, I heard that all usb ports are not created equal maybe try a different one and if you have one near where the computer power supply plugs in use that one.

I tried this and my UX2 still won't connect and when I open monkey it says it's not connected and to register my device but I already registered the product a year ago. And when I try to update the ux2 drivers it always fails to install.  

Bonjour j'ai acheté récemment ce pod ux2, j'ai pu jouer avec pod farm 2, mais quand j'ai voulu installer gear box son arrivée m'a enlevé la possibilité de jouer avec pod farm2. J'ai (il me semble, je suis une chèvre en informatique ) désinstallé gearbox, ce qui n'a rien changé. Je ne sais vraiment pas quoi faire, je pense peut être a un choc quand le pod est tombé d'a peine 20cm, (ce qui n'est pas une lourde chute).

Enfin bref, c'est possible que le probleme vienne du input du POD ... Car j'ai bien le son de l'ordinateur qui passe par le pod, et les aiguilles bougent .. 

En esperent que quelqu'un ait compris quelque chose ...  

• 2 years later...