Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Effects 2 effects - 1 button

bshaw92

I'm trying to figure out how to use one button (all others are used) to control turning on a more pronounced ambient reverb and at the same time turning off the "standard" light reverb I have to give a little air. Is there a way to do this that anyone has tried with success? I am using stomp mode so all (6) buttons will be used up and I will have two reverb slots in the path. When I hit the button one goes on and one goes off.

If you go into the signal flow section you can assign any of the blocks to any of your footswitches.  You could technically have all 9 effects tied to one footswitch (though that would be silly).

Just go into that mode, and assign both reverbs to the same footswitch with one on (in signal flow view) and one off.  Then when you stomp on that footswitch it will turn off on and turn the other on.  I do the same thing on some of my presets with two different drives (so I can switch between them without tapdancing)

19 hours ago, caledoneus said:

assign both reverbs to the same footswitch with one on (in signal flow view) and one off

Thanks. That worked as I'd hoped. I'm now trying to get the switch light to be on for a specific Reverb. I've tried moving the reverbs in the path but it is on (the light that is) for the light reverb that will stay on and off (light) when the ambient cascading reverb is on. I would like this reversed....

19 minutes ago, bshaw92 said:

Thanks. That worked as I'd hoped. I'm now trying to get the switch light to be on for a specific Reverb. I've tried moving the reverbs in the path but it is on (the light that is) for the light reverb that will stay on and off (light) when the ambient cascading reverb is on. I would like this reversed....

For that, simply tap (capacitive touch style, not click) the assigned footswitch until it shows the status you prefer when it's in the state you want to start with - it will alternate between the two reverbs, highlighting them. Once it's showing on/off the way you prefer, then re-save the patch.