Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Different EQ settings L and R with stereo FX loop

kerryhall1

Which device are you talking about with this setup? If you're talking about the Helix, LT or Rack, it would be pretty simple, as you have a lot of blocks to work with, and the easiest way to set up the 7CM would be to use separate paths for both amps.

Yes, there are many ways you can route this to achieve your goal. I would use path 1a as a stereo path and split it to two outputs at the very end, to go to each amp's input. Then from fx send of each amp into paths 2a and 2b, treat those as mono paths, but join them into one path at the end, with a single stereo output. If you place stereo effects before the split on path 1, or after the merge on path 2, you will retain the true stereo effect. If you want the same effect in both amps, place it on path 1 before the split,or on path 2 after the merge. If you want separate effects to each amp, place them on path 2a or 2b before the merge. Pie. 

• 5 years later...

Coming back to this...I would still like the ability to set different settings for left and right when running stereo effects, not just eq, but any effect.

I'm running stereo signals both before the preamps of my two amps, and in the fx loops of both amps.

Is this doable now? (maybe it's been implemented?)