Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

License Manager Error! (Code 80000002) Invalid Parameters.

Facked

Hey Line6 Forum.

So i just Reinstalled my Win10 . And installed all the nessecary software for getting back on using PodFarm. But when i try to Authorize my Device or my UX2 the license manager wont recognize my Add'ons. Podfarm works and all but all my packs i used before wont appear in licence manager anymore. and when i try to install Add'ons the authorize failes with the "Error (Code 80000002) Invalid Parameters" Tried everything from Compatability mode and Administrator but nothing works. Im stuck with a useless audio interface.... The pictures shows me going through the authorize process.

Anybody knows whats wrong???

Regards Jonathan

Line 6 License Manager - 1.10 20-12-2018 08_17_26.png

Line 6 License Manager - 1.10 20-12-2018 08_17_35.png

Line 6 License Manager - 1.10 20-12-2018 08_17_41.png

Line 6 License Manager - 1.10 20-12-2018 08_17_47.png

Line 6 License Manager - 1.10 20-12-2018 08_18_56.png

• 3 weeks later...

I can only state the obvious, which you may have already done. Have you de-registered your old pc andregistered your ux to your new pc?

Other than that, open a support ticket with line6 directly at line6.com stating the error code, with something tangible like an error code, they will be best to help you.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/8/2019 at 8:35 AM, Gaz_Ham said:

I can only state the obvious, which you may have already done. Have you de-registered your old pc andregistered your ux to your new pc?

Other than that, open a support ticket with line6 directly at line6.com stating the error code, with something tangible like an error code, they will be best to help you.

Nope. I opened ticket with exact same problem on exact same hardware(UX2). Only thing that they told is that i need to buy a new device. 

@Facked The thing is ,in my case. device are fully works(like in DAW or any other amp modelling software) but not register in licence manager so Pod Farm works only in FREE mod .

• Confused 1

• 11 months later...

I'll post this because I hate it when people find solutions but never post what theirs was. I had, as far as i am aware, the exact same problem. What I did was i closed the license manager window and went to the "update line 6 monkey". I logged in and it said it was having trouble connecting to my device. so i used the button on the left side of the menu to connect to my device. It was having troubles finding devices and suggested I unplug and re-plug in the USB for my device (which I did) and tried again. After it detected all my devices, it managed to find the UX2 and i simply "ok'd" the selection. after that i went back to the license manager and it was able to see and authorize my product. I've yet to confirm that everything works, but i did get the authorization to complete after having your issue.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

@kdininger is correct.

The only missing piece is that your Monkey version must be current as well (V1.77), that was my problem. Update here. 

https://line6.com/software/index.html?name=Line+6+Monkey&set_form=set&submit_form=set&submit_query=Show%3A

Update and run the "Line 6 Monkey" app from your computer, NOW you can update your driver. 

From there, as kdininger said, try an connect your device. It will say its not reading it. Un-plug it, and plug it in again. 

Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i have had this same error,  i started my mac and when opening the pod farm software to start the mic, via a UX2, it said that my device doesnt have authorization.

So, went to the line 6 license manager and i discover my mac refuses to open it, so i have to come to this web, download the new version and update it.

Once updated it gives this 800002 error.

I solved it by unplugging the UX2 from the mac, plugging it again and when the already opened line 6 manager detected the device, it automatically authorized it.  

Then opened pod2 farm and works as always.

And YES,  This is a really dragging experience to use something i have paid for.  IF i had to do some work with my equipment AND for any reason internet didnt work, WHAT THEN?

Line 6 is supposed to be a company that makes professional products for professional people.

So find a way to not be a problem to people that make a living with your tool, or we will look elsewhere for friendlier brands.

why on earth have to license via DRM of some sort something that NEEDS to have a hardware equipment in order to work??   Doesnt owning the piece of hardware is enough proof that its legit??

Hope this helps others who find in this trouble. ^_^"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...