Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Edit download?

Kylewrhodes

16 minutes ago, Kylewrhodes said:

Hello,

I'm a newbie to the whole HX family. I just got the stomp and I can't find the HX Edit software. My firmware is updated and whatnot. I know I don't need it but I'd like to have it just for the sake to try new things. If anyone can help I'd appreciate it. 

Hi Kyle,

You do need HX Edit, because it's an editing and patch librarian application which will allow you to connect to your HX Stomp and perform modification and backup of your presets.

Go here:

https://line6.com/software/

Click on the second grey box named "- All software - " then scroll down to and select "HX Edit" which will now appear in the grey box.

Move across and click on the next grey box marked " - All OS - " then scroll down and select the Operating System you use on your computer, Mac or Windows. That should now appear in the grey box at the top of the screen.

Next click on the pale grey GO Button which will take you to the relevant page where you can download the HX Edit software you require.

The second one down the page named 2.70 " The Marketplace Update" is the one to go for.

HX Edit 2.70 released 10/17/18 is the latest available version which specifies working with HX Stomp.

Simply click on the blue "Get Download" button.

When the download is complete, install the software and you are good to go.

Hope this makes sense/helps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Just got an LT and am not quite getting all this. I know I need the HX Edit and installed it along w/ the updater and drivers that had LT written on the left side. I did the 3.0 update. So do I need to do all those updates that are listed under that or can I just go w/ that? Laugh if you have to but I'm just learning all this and wanna make sure I do it right after spending all that money on it. lol.

12 hours ago, manzuk3241 said:

Just got an LT and am not quite getting all this. I know I need the HX Edit and installed it along w/ the updater and drivers that had LT written on the left side. I did the 3.0 update. So do I need to do all those updates that are listed under that or can I just go w/ that? Laugh if you have to but I'm just learning all this and wanna make sure I do it right after spending all that money on it. lol.

Hi,

If you just got your LT you can update directly to the latest firmware. Read very carefully and then simply follow, to the letter, the instructions given here.

Hope this helps/makes sense.

• Upvote 1

• 3 years later...

I tried to update my lt but havent updated my hx edit in some time. when updating my compuer went to sleep and now my lt is saying "boot failure, entered update mode" and cant exit. I tried to update my edit but nothing is showing. tried uninstalling everything and installing the newest but nothing. when I connect my lt to my computer its saying that it cant find a device. I dont know what to do