Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Variax model per snapshot not working

DrFishhead

I've seen in multiple threads and the manual that you should be able to change the variax model per snapshot; however, it only seems to allow it globally or per preset. Using "HX edit 2.6" (in the first image) you can see that there is an option for snapshot clicking on the camera in the upper right. But in the actual selection area (second image, right side), you only have the global and preset option, nothing on snapshots. I have a JTV59 I think it is, and am using the cat5 cable between it and the helix. Although this snapshot option should be visible independent of the variax.

I didn't see anything in the release notes for HX edit that addresses it so I doubt upgrading will fix it. Has anyone else run into this or is there a work around?

Thanks,

Bobby

HXedit26Variax_persnap.png.0401690ec53b17ac3c716d1d243516fc.png

HXeditVariax_nosnap.thumb.png.3dd324a707e4ff33a7a2b51f96ba0133.png

Right click below where the per preset button is. Where the model names are. You should get a menu with many different options. Snapshots is at the bottom. Select that. The Model will then be in parentheses just to tell you it is controlled by something. In this case, snapshots.

• Upvote 1