Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Don’t know if I dare…

PerS

But I do it anyway. Caught a cold over the Christmas holidays so the strength was not on top. What to do… Well, why not some Excel-micros :-). So, what to program? … a DSP-calculator maybe. Done!

It has its flaws, but it seems to work. Useful, thought to hear what the pros say, I mean you…

It contains both the DSP-calculator (dual paths and main and sub on each path) and my earlier cheat sheet (ready to be printed or exported to pdf if you like) as a quick reference. It includes all up to 2.6. Main DSP-numbers are mainly from the Helix DSP Values.xlsx, with some add-ons from other sources. Even in a few cases I have guest the numbers... The future will show if I guessed correct. There are some more notations in the DSP-calculator file. 

So, test it if you want. Constructive feedback is welcome. If it’s of any use I may keep it updated and even add features.

Hope you had a great Christmas and wish you all a Happy New Year. 2.8 is waiting...

Please find the calculator below.

Have fun...

//Per

Helix DSP Calculator -P1.1-05.xlsx

• Like 1