Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Fx loop of pod xt pro

Hi all,

I am setting up a rackmount rig and I cannot seem to get the effects loop of the xt pro to function as I want it to in individual presets. I had it set to series and parallel and it worked on some presets but not others. I assume that this is because series or parallel is a global setting and not an on off for that particular preset.

I see that the CC value for the loop on off is  107. My problem is I can’t seem to find what menu in the hardware to turn it off or on in the individual preset. Do I need a controller to do this?

I’m also going to do a factory reset on the unit to see if it helps. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi.

I dont have the answer to your question, but could you help me.   I was just wondering when you power on your POD and put your ear next to it., can you hear the 60 hz hum from the power transformer? (guitar not plugged in).  The reason why I am asking is because I am getting terrible EMI noise and was wondering if it could be the power transformer interfering.  Thanks for your help