Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp - Recover one factory preset

ben_bale

I accidentally saved a custom preset over my Placater Clean preset.  I hadn't backed up my settings prior to then and I haven't been able to find an answer to how to get that setting back or how do download that tone and import it back to my HX Stomp.  Does anyone know how to do it?

I'm looking specifically for the DIR:  Placater Cln preset.  Thanks!

Edited by ben_bale
Added specific preset

Is the Placater Cln prest the “factory” preset that the hx shipped with? Imthink your best bet may be to back up your presets now and factory reset the unit, then add your presets back in. If the Placater cln preset you overwrote is the “factory” prest, i could send you a series of screenshots of the settings, then you would have to buckle down and create it manually.

• Thanks 1

FYI something that I think really helps is to use the PC program HX Edit.  You can save various collection of presets there, so if you save your favorite factory presets there it's always pretty easy to pull them back without wiping out all the work you've done since.