Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Commercial usage

Hi, I'm totally newbie, and I can't find info about commercial usage of POD Farm. I want to buy second hand POD Studio GX with software, but I don't have legit info about it.

So, can I make commercial music by using POD Farm included to POD Studio GX interafce?

10 minutes ago, phil_m said:

not unlike a hardware effects unit

What do you mean? 

Looking at other plug-ins, i found in licenses, that software use third party content, that has his own licenses. Do I have to read every license for every third party content used in software, like POD Farm?

Thanks for quick reply.

26 minutes ago, Oesu said:

What do you mean? 

Looking at other plug-ins, i found in licenses, that software use third party content, that has his own licenses. Do I have to read every license for every third party content used in software, like POD Farm?

Thanks for quick reply.

The only plug-ins where third party content licenses would come into play is software using samples. Something like Superior Drummer or Steven Slate Drums, or even a soft-synth would use actual audio samples, and there are actual licenses associated with that content. POD Farm is simply an amp and effects modeler. There are no third party samples involved. The only license you need to worry about is the license for POD Farm itself, and the license for your copy of POD Farm is attached to the POD Studio GX you bought.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1