Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Farm 2 without using UX1 / License issues

Hi everyone,

I recently upgraded to a Focusrite Scarlett Solo and a new Windows 10 machine. I have installed and uninstalled Pod Farm 2.59 several times because it keeps telling me there is a licensing issue. Even if I use my UX1, it only allows me to run in the limited mode with only a few amps. I've used the license manager and authorized the UX1 and my machine but it will not allow me to use the full version I once was able to use on my laptop and older devices. Is there anyway around this?

Thanks

I’ve registered my new computer but haven’t unregistered my old one. Podfarm came with my UX1. Am I not able to use Podfarm as a stand-alone vst unless I use the UX1? Is it at all possible to use Podfarm that came with UX1 with a different audio interface? 

You can only use it on 1 computer at a time, try de-registering the old computer. Podfarm will only work with the ux1 connected so the license manager will allow podfarm to operate. You could try having the ux1 set up on your computer at the same time as the new interface, just set you recording and playback to the new interface, not the ux1. Unless you have purchased podfarm separately, you will need to use it with the ux.

You cannot use PF standalone (outside of your DAW) with a different interface unless you purchased the hardware independent (not i-Lok) software license separately. However, you may be able to run the PF plug-in in your DAW and monitor it in real time while using your new interface as your DAW’s input, but the UX would need to connected and recognized.