Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Preset being duplicated

Steverudduk

Hi All,

I am a new user, about six weeks with the Helix. I am experiencing a problem which only seems to occur to the Setlist which is 3rd in the Setlists drop down (i.e. USER 1).

Whenever i create or save a preset (even with a unique name) to bank position 04C, it is duplicated at bank position 05B and then every other position onward, throughout the Setlist (these preset positions retain their default "New Preset" name). Changes made any one of these copies affects ALL presets. This behavior also occurs if try to create/save a preset at any position within the range noted.

I have tried exporting a blank Setlist (USER 2) and then importing it over USER 1, but the problem reoccurs.

I am now into my 3rd rebuild of the Setlist and becoming really frustrated with this!!!

The Helix was delivered with Firmware 2.6 and I immediately updated it to 2.7 and it is now at 2.7.1.

Is this a bug or possibly a fault with my hardware?

Steve 

You didn't say whether you're using HXEdit or the controls on the Helix unit itself.  It kind of sounds like the kind of thing that happens when you have a mismatch between the HX Edit program version and the firmware.  When you installed the 2.7 firmware did you first download and install the 2.7 version of HXEdit before running the update on the Helix?