Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

jcwaldo

Hi...just got HX Effects.  I get the impression that I should be able to combine two effects onto 1 footswitch, allowing me to be able to turn them on/off simultaneously, such as combining a delay and a chorus at the same time, but I'm having difficulty figuring it out from the manual.  I'm sure this is prob covered somewhere but I couldn't find it.  Would anyone mind putting the procedure into simple terms, please?  Thanks!

Yes, you can do it.Sorry, I'm on the road now and can't do a walk-through, but others will join in....

In the meantime my best tip is to use HX Edit and not the manual and front-panel to create and edit presets — its much much easier to figure out.

Certainly possible. I don't have an HX Effect anymore (upgraded to Helix) so I can't do a walk through, but it is very easy.

Learn how to assign footswitches to effects manually, then simply assign the same footswitch to each effect you want it to control. Not only can the switch toggle multiple effects on/off,  depending on the state of the effect (on or off) when you save the preset.... it can toggle between them turning one off while turning the other on.