Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Static pop

Hai everyone

I really dont know if I chose the right section, but Im starting to become really frustrated.

I have a Line 6 Pod Farm UX2 and I have never ever had any problems with it - till now (if my mixer IS the problem).
My mixer is abit less than a year old and I use it together with a 3DIO microphone for ASMR content.
Three weeks ago, out of nowhere, a sudden very loud static POP noise happen during a LIVE stream.
Firstly I thought it mightve been dry air, so I moved my setup and grounded my pc. Ive now changed my XLR cables.
Then I thought it only happend when fabric was near the mic - now it happens when I dont touch it.

It did it twice today - first time it happend with a pop, then the sound was gone for 2 sec and then it popped again and then the sound was back - this is when I changed my XLR cables.

You can hear the pop here: https://clips.twitch.tv/BloodyYummySushiCurseLit

HELP, Im getting so frustrated now.
Thanks.

I think your wording in confusing us.

do you refer to the ux2 as a mixer? its usually referred to as an interface. Or are using a mixer in your set up too? Clicks and pops are often bit depth/sample rate issues. What operating system do you use? Wimdows?

This is a good place to start, it mostly fixes any troubles i encounter