Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Dual paths on stomp?

andyyano

So I have been using stomp for a few weeks. Is it possible to have more than one path like a helix? Like sending one path with the amp/effects to the foh, and one path with just effects and no amp to a tube amp for monitoring?

Also if everything is set as mono, can i send the left out to foh, and then send right out to a personal powered speaker for monitoring?

1 hour ago, andyyano said:

So I have been using stomp for a few weeks. Is it possible to have more than one path like a helix? Like sending one path with the amp/effects to the foh, and one path with just effects and no amp to a tube amp for monitoring?

Also if everything is set as mono, can i send the left out to foh, and then send right out to a personal powered speaker for monitoring?

Yes it's possible and works great.  I'm away from my stomp and by now it's habit so hopefully I'm explaining this right, but when you highlight a block and pick it up to move it, if you look at the screen the far left knob has a default path listed as "A." Twist the knob and it will drop it to B. Now you have your second path. There will be a Y break where the two paths split.  If you highlight that break and hit action you can change it from a Y to an A/B, or even a crossover, and you can drag it further left if you want. At the other end you'll see a merge spot where the two chains go back together. If you highlight that and hit action the far left knob, similar to what was done with the block, if twisted, changes the path of path B to be out the effects send on the Stomp allowing you to have path B exit an entirely different port.

Finally for your second question . . . yes.