Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp Midi Issue

jmansf3

Hello, I'm having a problem with my midi thru on my HX Stomp. I currently have the HX Stomp and Eventide H9 on my pedal board. I am controlling them both with the Boss ES-8 via midi for program changes. Boss recently came out with an editor for the ES-8 which requires you to hook up the midi in and out to the computer to comminicate with it. This is where my issue comes in. I currently have the ES-8 midi in coming from my computer interface. The ES-8 midi out to HX Stomp midi in, Then HX Stomp midi out to H9 midi in, and finally H9 midi out back to midi interface. I have set all midi outs to midi thru in settings for both pedals.  I also set the HX Stomp not to transmit and midi pc changes or clock. With this setup I cannot connect the ES-8 to the editor. The interesting thing is when I remove the HX Stomp and run my midi through the H9 I can connect with no issues at all. So that leads me to and issue with the HX Stomp and its midi thru not working properly. Although the midi info is getting through to the H9 with no issues. I'd really like to get to the bottom of this one so I don't have to keep moving my midi cables around ewverytime I need to edit patches on the ES-8. I have tries everything I can think of including testing all the cables as well. Any help would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!!