Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Resolved: Invalid Error Code 02(01)

Brief story:

I got line 6 pod xt live and tried firmware ware update with all current versions of line6 softwares. Everything worked well until I was asked to switch the pedal off/on....then boom! <Invalid Error Code 02>

The hustle:

I followed all the pieces of advice on this issue....safe mode, press this press that, smash it on the floor....*thats actually not part of it*; send it to the Line6 I.T. guys.... None of them is around my country.

At some point I encountered using midi cables and read all I could, bought several cheap midi USB cables to no avail.... And to crown it all, I dropped a support ticket and the best option I got was to get a replacement...*smh*

I can go on and on to tell you how bad it felt, but I'm here to tell you how I got it resolved.

SOLUTION

After two months with a dead pod, I finally invested in a midi USB cable that's a bit expensive *ROLAND UM one MK2*...ever encountered it?

Well, that's what I used; I flashed the 3.1 with anxiety but ended up happy.

The cable works.

So if u are like the former me, get the cable and flash with all drivers needed. 

#P.S. I'm posting this so that no one will waste so much time, energy and effort it took me to figure this out.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mikkymillion said:

#P.S. I'm posting this so that no one will waste so much time, energy and effort it took me to figure this out.

Don't know that I'll ever have a use for this, but I applaud your effort and consideration for others who may run into the same issue. Good job!