Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Feedbacker/Booster Boss FB-2

KRTW

The only external pedal I have is the above mentioned Boss Feedbacker/Booster FB-2 pedal. This thing gives me the ability to get and control feedback - I don't use an amp - straight from Helix, into board into IEM - and even more importantly the ability to add just about infinite sustain to any sound, plus it works fantastic as a lead booster. Controls include Boost Level, Feedback, Tone, Character. Simple to use, sounds great. I WISH this was included in the FX of the Helix. FOr us who use no amp - we need it!

I had a Boss GT-6 a long time ago and used its feedbacker effect quite a bit (assuming it's basically the same as the standalone pedal). Would love to see this in the Helix. There's a post requesting it on the IdeaScale site...perhaps some additional upvotes could move the needle:

https://line6.ideascale.com/a/dtd/Helix-Feedbacker/741209-23508#idea-tab-details