Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Pod Hd Pro Not Found In Monkey?

salomon1090

just done a fresh install of the new line 6 monkey, it installs fine but when it asks what product im using it dosent list the pod hd pro. ive tried rolling back to older line 6 monkeys but when i install them it just takes me straight to an update page to update to the lastest version(which ive already tried) i downloaded the latest drivers and rebooted pc but still nothing?

Hello:

I got the same problem. I have tried several cables, different USB ports, uninstall (with the pod hd500 disconnected) and reboot.... You name it. Mac nor Windows recognize my POD after instaling the drivers in both machines. Before the update, the POD could be seen in both operative systems.

Whats going on?

I'd apreciate any help. So far, I am very frustrated.

Guys, simply nothing works!!!!!!I have spent the whole day reading in forums and applying all possible solutions. Nothing to do. The pod was working perfect but now what I dont really understand is how can the drivers be installed in windows nor OS.

I always got the code 10 error!!!!

Frustrated and bored of this thing.

code 10 is a windows issue. have you tried other usb ports? 

as a troubleshooting test try another computer... .if you get the same issue there, then the pod is the issue.

if it works on the other machine, then your computer is the issue... which sounds likely but not definitive.