Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Help needed with Built-in patch!

Cotoraso

Hi there!

I was a happy owner of a HD 500x until some days ago (I had it from 2014) I sold it because i'm sticking to analog pedals and a New Helix Stomp wich arrived home just yesterday. I'm trying to rebuild in my Helix Stomp an HD500x factory preset called "Namaste" that was found in the Fx Bank List. (I think it was called FX Heavy) Man, I absolutley loved that patch!  I did a screenshot of the HD500 edit with the patch loaded before i sold the unit, but problems came when i found that delay times are missing (I just can see the knob position, but not the exact delay time, wich is quite crucial in this patch) There are just two delay effects. One is the "Digital delay w/mod" and the other one is "Stereo delay" I just need exact delay times in "Stereo Delay" for the knobs "L TIME" and "R TIME", and the values of "R FEEDBACK" and "L FEEDBACK". With those ones i will match it. Thank u!

FYI: If you have an old backup file from your HD500 (or even a factory preset file) the nice thing about HD Edit is that it works in OFFLINE MODE. If you open the program you can load the bundle without having an HD500 connected. Once you open it up, you can look at all your settings - although that delay is still difficult to get a reading from :)