Sign in to follow this  
EBMM5150

Helix

Long story short I built a massive w/d/w rig 15 years ago. 5150 head and cabs and Rack full of gear and pedals and switcher. Pretty much identical to a 90's EVH rig. About 5 years ago I sold all the gear but kept  my collection of guitars and pretty much stopped playing. I wanna start playing again but without all the gear so i have really been looking at the helix. I will be running this straight into my computer using the usb. Can I run a w/d/w using the helix into a computer via usb. I use to use cakewalk with  3 mics, one on each cab but now i just wanna do everything simple through one unit. Center will be dry of course and left and right will have pitch and delay both set different. I am new to helix and line 6 but not new to the gear world. I just wanna take everything i had before and put it in one unit and hook up to my computer and jam. Thanks for reading and any help!

This YouTube channel is a great place to get awesome Helix tips, including the W/D/W question that you have posted here.

Hi

i think you will get more and better help when you give your thread a better  title.

"Helix" is, what this  whole forum is about .....

Bye

Simon

Here"s a picture of my old rig i was talking about in the first post. It seems i can get all that outta the helix and more.

5150 wdw.jpg