Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using FBV Express to Switch FX On and Off

Hi All,

I'm new here, so please excuse me if this question has been asked before.  Is it possible to get the FBV Express mark II controller, being used with a Spider V 30, to switch the FX on and off within the patch?  I guess I'm thinking if there is a way of switching mode so the footswitches could switch FX1, FX2 and FX3 on and off, rather than changing patch.

Thanks

Screaming Dave

Thanks. Yeah, that’s what I was thinking of doing. Shame, it wouldn’t be beyond the wit of man to have pressing and holding two pedals go into a mode where each f/s then controlled an FX module in that patch. Momentarily pressing the two lower ones could go down a bank and the two upper ones go up a bank ...

7 hours ago, fflbrgst said:

That's how the looper works.    If they made it that easy they would not sell any of the Floorboards!

On the previous Spider, yes you could use the Looper with the MKII Express.   

Spider V requires the use of the FBV 3.   

Would love to have the looper added with the two peddle press to reuse my existing FBV MKII Express.     Now it's waiting for the FBV 3 to go on sale as the extra features don't currently warrant a purchase at retail over the functionality I currently have with the MKII Express.