Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

No Device - Could not connect to PODxt

I'm having connection problems with my POD XT; my computer isn't recognizing that it's plugged in. It doesn't happen 100% of the time (maybe 50/50), but often enough to be a major pain in my lollipop. I've tried multiple different USB cables, all the USB ports on my computer, reboots, etc. The only times I've been able to get it recognized is when I turn off the POD, shutdown the computer, turn on the POD and then turn on the computer. This only works around 60-70% of the time.

I attached a screenshot of the error message window that pops up in the Edit Software.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

PODerror.png

8 hours ago, Tinyfireball said:

Downloads drivers Version 4.2.7.6 Released 8/21/15 This driver adds support for Windows 10.
Compatible OS: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 

I have a Mac, and I'm running all the latest drivers. This doesn't happen all the time, but enough to make it really annoying.

Version 7.6.8
Released 6/22/18 This update includes bug fixes and optimizations.

Note that macOS High Sierra 10.13 has implemented a change to how drivers are accessed that may require your attention.  If you cannot use your Line 6 device after installing this driver, please see this article:  macOS High Sierra 10.13 Driver Installation Change

Compatible OS: Mac OS X, Mac OS Mountain Lion, Mac OS Mavericks, Mac OS Yosemite, Mac OS El Capitan, macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave I HAD SUCH A FAILURE , I THOUGHT USB CHIP BURNED FROM A HOT TURN ON (WHEN THE POWER PEDAL), BUT IT WAS NOT SO .I DOWNLOADED THE LATEST DRIVERS AND IT WORKED.TRY AGAIN TO PRESS BUTTON A OR B DON'T REMEMBER EXACTLY AND TURN ON THE POWER WHILE HOLDING THE BUTTON AND YOU WILL ENTER IN THE SERVICE MENU OR IN UPDATE FLASH AND USING MONKEY CAN LOOK AT THE USB OLD FIRMWARE