Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Suddenly using two mics and we're having sound issues

bethgreen

Hi Guys,

This is my first time at the forum. I am not an expert, but I used Line 6 for a year with no problem. Turned it on and it worked. We are now using two headsets, and the transmitters are next to each other. We're next to each other too. We use it for livestreaming. Two of the last three times, we had problems with the sound. People said it was cutting out. Is there some obvious thing we should be doing? We just turn them on and hope they get themselves set up. (Neither of us is technologically astute.) Tonight we had to stopped using them and go to a different microphone, and that's a problem for our show. I will call for support Monday, but I'm hoping to get an answer over the weekend if someone can help us. Thank you.

Hi, I am using twoLine 6 XD-V75, and I am connecting both of them to a Focusrite Scarlett i818 via XLR, then the Focusrite to the computer via USB. The livestream is recognizing the Focusrite, but it cuts in and out. I feel kind of anxious because I am not technologically savvy, but I have used this system many times with just the one. I just spoke to tech support and we checked the channels. They were both clear. And he asked me to check that they are on the same RF, which they are. I don't know what to do next. Call back tech support? I'm afraid to try it again, because two times I was live streaming, I had to stop and switch to a different system. Any thoughts?