Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Native worked fine....until today

rbrown1973

I know that this has been on the forums before but has anyone gotten Native to work after the spinning beach ball of death bug? This is so frustrating that I cannot use the one plugin I want to use. :(

I launch Logic pro x and go to the plugins and select Native and it just hangs til I force quit.

15 hours ago, rbrown1973 said:

I know that this has been on the forums before but has anyone gotten Native to work after the spinning beach ball of death bug? This is so frustrating that I cannot use the one plugin I want to use. :(

I launch Logic pro x and go to the plugins and select Native and it just hangs til I force quit.

Hi,

You say that Native has just stopped working, but don't say if anything else has altered on your Mac. I mention this because I have been told that the latest Security Update 2019-001 10.13.6 has final killed off FireWire audio functionality. I'm not sure if it has messed with any other Core Audio things, but you never know. If your Mac is set to auto install system updates then it may be worth simply removing HX Native and doing a clean install to see if that fixes/bypasses the glitch.

Hope this helps

I appreciate the help. I got Native about a week ago as a trial and it worked perfectly. The day I bought it, it stopped working. I've deleted it twice and tried to reinstall. I even got a trial version of Cubase to see if it was Logic related or DAW related. Well, it does the same thing in Cubase. Here's a video of what happens. 

Any other tips perhaps?

Thanks for your time!