Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

FBV 3 and POD HD Pro X Communication Issues

Hello

I have an HD Pro X and FBV Foot controller that will not communicate with each other.  I have updated everything to the latest version(s).  The controller is getting power and will register program changes if its connected to my computer via USB and the FBV controller software.  However, nothing registers when the controller and POD are connected.  The lights on the individual switches on the controller do not light up.  The display only shows the firmware version.  Any thoughts on the issue or how to trouble shoot it?

Appreciate any constructive help on this.  

• rdirkson changed the title to FBV 3 and POD HD Pro X Communication Issues
  • 2 months later...

if you already can use these 2 products just let me know becouse there are some questions to answer about that

i have 
- pod hd pro x 
- fvb3

actually nowdays there are an admisible comunication betwen both products for my

but
i wonder if you know how to use te the "undo" looper function whit these two pod hd pro x & fbv3 ?
the only led color is red , that it seems this is the unique opcion.