Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Gearbox Preset To Pod Hd

rcriche

I use Gearbox 3.72 to practice in home. In this version there is a preset/tone called 'Lux Verb Chorus. In my current equipment to play live (Zoom 3000) I can not reproduce the simulations and the effects of this preset.

I'm thinking of changing this Zoom by a POD HD. Is there any way to transfer this preset for the POD HD?

Or, is there any preset in POD HD that is equal to 'Lux Verb Chorus?

Thank You!

the tones from gearbox are not compatible with pod HD... and i'm not familiar enough with the tone you are inquiring about to give you a definitive answer...

the amps and effects in the HD pods are completely different than those in gearbox.. while it may be possible to recreate... there is not likely to be a direct translation.

• 2 months later...

I use Gearbox 3.72 to practice in home. In this version there is a preset/tone called 'Lux Verb Chorus. In my current equipment to play live (Zoom 3000) I can not reproduce the simulations and the effects of this preset.

I'm thinking of changing this Zoom by a POD HD. Is there any way to transfer this preset for the POD HD?

Or, is there any preset in POD HD that is equal to 'Lux Verb Chorus?

Thank You!

I know i'm a bit late here but, i had a similar situation.

I got a ux1 interface a while back and i had great results with it. I programmed loads of patches in Gearbox for my Gretsch's.

I created some great twang sounds mainly using the cs1 treble compressor, Fender blackface, and a second compressor, and a bit of tube delay/spring reverb.

I then went and bought a Pod HD bean thinking i could program the same sound into it for portability.

Bad idea! i spent months messing about with the HD, but i never created the great tones i loved.

There is something not quite right about the interaction of the fx in the pod HD imo.

I then borrowed a pod x3 off a mate and tried that.

The pod x3 was very close, but sounded 'brighter' and a bit tinnier, maybe a bit too polished.

I'm now on the hunt for a pod xt, maybe that'll get me what i'm after.

All the best with your search.