Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Controlling 6 blocks from three stomps on HX stomp

Danishbacon

I've tried looking for a solution to this but am having a hard time. Is there some kind of mode that allows three stomp to be set to three individual blocks and then scroll to another three blocks. Not sure how to best explain this.

Stomp 1 - tuner

Stomp 2 - filter

Stomp 3 - od

Stomp 1a - reverb

Stomp 2a - delay

Stomp 3a - looper

By pressing something the mode toggles from Stomp to Stomp A - hope that makes sense. 

Thanks

2 hours ago, Danishbacon said:

I've tried looking for a solution to this but am having a hard time. Is there some kind of mode that allows three stomp to be set to three individual blocks and then scroll to another three blocks. Not sure how to best explain this.

Stomp 1 - tuner

Stomp 2 - filter

Stomp 3 - od

Stomp 1a - reverb

Stomp 2a - delay

Stomp 3a - looper

By pressing something the mode toggles from Stomp to Stomp A - hope that makes sense. 

Thanks

Well kind of. The tuner is not a block so that kind of mucks it up.

For blocks, the easiest way is to assign two blocks to one footswitch, but have one block engaged and the other disengaged. Then when you stomp it switches between them.

Another way, my favorite way, is to set up snapshots.

With HX Stomp, use an external tuner to free up the FS3 unless you also want to have a tap tempo. I don’t bother with HX stomp tap tempo as in many cases its not that necessary.

Leave the reverb on all the time, then you don’t need a footswitch for that. You can often do that for delay too.

That leaves two footswitches for effects, and one for looper.

• Like 1