Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Xotic RoboTalk on the POD 500

Beacher

Is there a way to emulate the Exotic Robotalk on the POD HD 500??? I've tried messing around to get it but just can't seem to zone in to it properly. A couple links below to demonstrate the efx.

https://ca.yahoo.com/news/arizona-nurse-due-court-charged-rape-disabled-woman-111518535.html

This second link below with Paul Jackson Jr. is really what I'd like to achieve .....

Hey Hurghanico, thanks .... I checked out your demo .... very in the ballpark for what I am looking for ... I'll mess around with that mu-tron envelope follower you suggested and see what I can come up with ... !~!

• 2 weeks later...

To finish up the discussion thread ...... following Hurghanico's suggestion, I have managed to get a "reasonable" approximation of the RoboTalk using the Tron Up Filter. Can't quite duplicate it "exactly" but close enough for jazz as they say. 

12 hours ago, Beacher said:

To finish up the discussion thread ...... following Hurghanico's suggestion, I have managed to get a "reasonable" approximation of the RoboTalk using the Tron Up Filter. Can't quite duplicate it "exactly" but close enough for jazz as they say. 

Can you please upload the patch to custom tone and post the link here, may be useful to others.

2 hours ago, hurghanico said:

I've made an example patch (it sounds good with my guitar) to get the tone and effects in the style of the video clip posted above.

So I've included the Auto Wah, an Octaver, and else..

Posted in my forum website, link here:

Auto Wah - Octaver

with short description and download link

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

All about POD HD500/X

Thanks