Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Using Patches as part of a signal chain

stevenjsmith

Hi everyone,

I've had my Helix LT a while now (about 9 months).  Absolutely love it but don't get to spend as much time discovering what it can fully do as much as I would like.  I've downloaded some patches from Glenn DeLaune and there's a few really great ones, in particular is the Cornford amp one.  I love the fully overdriven sound but need a clean sounds to go with it.  Ideally I'd like a 2 amp setup -  clean amp and switch to the Cornford patch for the dirty sounds.  What is the best way to go about this?  Can the entire patch for the Cornford be set to one part of the signal chain?  I've messed around with A/B setups with a clean and and dirt one and then other effects but I really want to get the Cornford in there somewhere.  Apologies if this has already been asked elsewhere but I've searched and cannot find anything.  Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

Thanks Glenn, that's great.  I'm a big fan of your work and music. Thanks

Also, I'm looking at buying the clean amp bundle that you've put together.  If I wanted to is it possible to use one of those for clean sounds and the cornford patch for dirty on the same preset?