rampig59

G10 system charging issue

I have not used my Relay G10 for several months and now when the system is plugged in for charging, the base flashes RED and so does the transmitter.

After a few minutes the transmitter changes to a flashing GREEN and then goes back to flashing RED.

If I remove the transmitter from the base, the base flashes WHITE and there is NO LIGHT on the transmitter.

My software has the latest update installed.

HELP!!

• Like 1

I have the same problem. My receiver flashes red and transmitter nothing at all. I was able to ise it ince only and then nothing. 

Same problem me too ....  RED the transmitter and Red or Nothing the receiver .... I tried also to update the firmware .. but nothing happen .. 

This is just a guess, but somebody above mentioned the unit hadn't been used for several months...rechargeable batteries don't like that. Once they're dead long enough, they won't take a charge anymore. Try it with an old cell phone, tablet, ipod, etc.... or leave a vehicle sitting for an extended period without a trickle charger hooked up. At some point, there's no resurrecting them.

Hi everyone .. 

I solved !! ..

I have downgrade the transmitter to version  1.03, I previous updated to 1.04 .. 

now it's working again ....

hope this work with you .. 

thank you Tobiak

i have the G10  and used both updates and it works 

On 5/15/2019 at 12:02 PM, tobiak said:

Hi everyone .. 

I solved !! ..

I have downgrade the transmitter to version  1.03, I previous updated to 1.04 .. 

now it's working again ....

hope this work with you .. 

After I have updated, my transmitter stopped charging. Tried to revert back to the old firmware but it the software cannot detect my transmitter.