Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Mobile In Ios 7 Issues

Hi all. Might be able to shed a bit of light. Any Iphone 4 users that get a crackly/delayed/distorted sound when playing through headphones - reset latency to 20ms, unplug headphones, then plug them back in. Sound returns to normal, although still a bit clicky/poppy. Unfortunately, this method doesn't seem to help with the IPAD. No matter what you do, I can only hear my guitar through my IPAD's built in speakers once the headphones are disconnected, even when changing microphone settings in 'privacy' menu. Very dissapointed with Line 6. All other mobile software apps (JamUp Pro especially) seem to have prepared well for the IOS 7 update with the exception of Mobile In!!

Hi 

I have the same problem on my Iphone 4s. I wrote to them and describe my problem and this is what they say:

Hello Marcin - we have heard reports of a few people experiencing this problem, but our customer support technicians have never been able to reproduce the issue and determine a fix. Would you mind opening a free support ticket and discussing the problem with our support team? They are very interested in helping you resolve the problem and they would love to hear more about how your phone is set up so we can duplicate the issue here. You can open a free support ticket on our website: http://line6.com/support/tickets/add.html Thank you!

In my opinion they will not update mobile pod soon because as far i know it work fine with Sonic Port....

Ive opend a ticket with the same issue 8/10-2013

The fix for this prob,is turn of all the apps,turn of the phone,when it reboots connect the headphones...didnt work for me

on any iphone 4,but thats line 6 solution to this problem.

This is a letter sent to me 29/10.../Thomas

Hey Thomas,

So far we only have 2 cases of this symptom being reported, and the other customer has reported that doing it in this order has resolved the issue for them.

We apologize for the downtime and inconvenience your experiencing with your Mobile In. Our software team is still investigating this issue and will work towards a fix in a future update.

Your welcome and if you have any future questions feel free to respond to this ticket.

-Don
Customer Support
Line 6

• 7 months later...