Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Hd150 Volume Issues

Natedog_37

Ok I have all me settings setup to be about the same volume for the most part.

I have the volume setup to give me 100% so I have full control.

I move the master Volume to maybe 25% at shows we get it set to what is a good mix and go from there.

I turn the amp off between sets.

Come back for set 2 turn amp on, Master Volume is the same but the amp is 15% louders?

Other issue I am seeing is you move the volume a hair and it is loud as hell!!! more it a hair down and you can't hear it.

get to about 50% and the volume sounds the same

get to 100% and you can't tell it is much different than 50%

Why is this.

You would think the volume would have a equal sweep all the way up to 100% but that 100% is not the case.

I have been thinking of limiting the volume to say 30% and see what it does.

Anyone have this issue.

Don't set your channel volume to 100%.   The combined total volume is going to be the same - you will notice if you have your channel volume at 100% that when you turn the master volume past a certain point it does not get any louder - you've already reached the maximum amp output.

Instead set your patch channel volumes so that when you change patches the volume is where you want it to be, irrespective of where the master volume is set.

Then use master volume to adjust the sound based on the overall loudness you need for the place you are playing.

• Like 1

• 4 years later...