Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Native license after selling LT?

Kvaksalver

I believe there's some minimum time period after purchasing the Helix device and HX Native before you can sell it and still retain the Native license. The time period (longer than the typical return/refund period) is in place to discourage those who would purchase the Helix device purely to obtain the discount for HX Native and then immediately return the Helix device for full refund.

Here's more info from the Helix Native FAQs:

Q: Can I keep Helix Native if I return my product?
If you return your eligible products, that will break the Terms and Conditions of your purchase of Helix Native and may be required to pay the difference or may have your Helix Native license revoked. Additional Terms and Conditions apply:

• Like 1

Line 6 sez:

* Eligible Products must be purchased as new from an authorized Line 6 reseller (an “Authorized Reseller”). 
* Eligible Products must be owned by the Qualified Purchaser for a period of no less than one hundred eighty (180) days in order to qualify for the Promotional Savings.

These terms imply you can sell you LT hardware after your 180 days ownership is over and retain legal ownership of Native. Of course, the new LT buyer won't be eligible for a Native discount.

• Like 1