Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Relay g50 receiver citrus

desautey

First  after couple month the receiver stop working , there was no red light (audio) and no green light , only the blue light was working.

they repair it , then 2 years later the same problem his back. But line 6 won,t cover the repair, because the warranty is end. 

I made inspected the system by a electronic and computer engineer . result ,nothing broke, the receiver do nothing , even if the power feeding is good. the receiver lost his programm.  FPGA et le MCU not working. It have to be reprogrammed.  I use it only four times , and i took care of it like a baby, it,'s not a resonnable lifetime for a 500. 00 $ wireless. I don,t want to invest 50.00 in shipping and appox 100.00$ in repair , for a citrus that i can,t trust anymore . Line 6 should take the responsability of a citrus like that, otherwise costumer will lost confidence into there product.