hausi_117

HX Stomp buzz after update to 2.71

so I recently got a hx stomp, tried it out, everything was working fine and it was dead silent, then I updated to the new firmware and all of a sudden got this buzz noise (its attachedto this post). it goes away after some time, but comes back. I also tried different power supplies and outlets , its always the same result, does anybody else have this problem, it seems like a software issue, since it was working fine before doing the update.

hx stomp buzz.mp3

4 hours ago, hausi_117 said:

so I recently got a hx stomp, tried it out, everything was working fine and it was dead silent, then I updated to the new firmware and all of a sudden got this buzz noise (its attachedto this post). it goes away after some time, but comes back. I also tried different power supplies and outlets , its always the same result, does anybody else have this problem, it seems like a software issue, since it was working fine before doing the update.

hx stomp buzz.mp3

Weird. No I do not have the buzz.

Before you open a support ticket I would try rolling back the update and then reinstalling it. 

4 hours ago, Kilrahi said:

Weird. No I do not have the buzz.

Before you open a support ticket I would try rolling back the update and then reinstalling it. 

already tried that, it is still there, on all outputs, amp and speaker units. maybe its a deffective unit. I will return it.

Just bought a brand new Stomp and am having the exact problem. There is a high end buzzy noise. Tried noise gate (works a bit but not great), different guitars, leads, distance from computer, headphones and monitors. Same problem. Have put in a ticket to Line 6 three days ago (weekend), no response yet. May have to go back. I have a Line 6 Firehawk and have no noise except with big dirty amp sims which is expected. This noise is on any amp sim, any cab, effects or no effects. Sad as I love the product and the sounds it creates.