Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

hx effects - how can i change the tempo on one preset without affecting other presets?

DAVIDHENMAN

......there seems to be no way to change the tempo on one preset without changing the tempo on all presets, unless i switch the tempo button from note (eg 1/4) to tempo (eg 200ms). if i do that, i can no longer change the tempo using the tap tempo switch. i've set the global tempo to "preset". but even if i switch it to "global" or "snapshot", i get the same result. i have consulted the manual endlessly.
i may be in snapshot mode - how to i exit from that?
anyone?

33 minutes ago, ChadWitwer said:

Under Global Settings you can choose whether the tap tempo recalled per snapshot, per preset, or globally across all presets and snapshots. You should also be able to adjust this by briefly touching the tap tempo switch which will bring up it's parameters.

...yes, i've done than - i have it set per preset

however, it doesn't seem to matter whether is set it per snapshot, per preset or globally - if i use the tap tempo switch on one preset, it affects all presets