Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Studio Modelers-Echo Pro, Mod Pro, and Filter Pro

goznu

Hey,

Does anybody know if the internal main boards on the studio modelers are all the same except for the removable chip?  I know the part number for the board is 35-00-0000.  I have looked at these boards pretty extensively and it looks like they are interchangeable but swap out the chip.  Also,  does  anybody know if these modelers are redundant if you have a POD XT pro, or POD HD PRO X?  Kinda curious if I get a HD PRO X if I would not need these anymore.

Thanks,

Don

I don't know anything about the boards, but I wouldn't be surprised if you're correct.

As far as the algorithms, the POD HD Pro does have them all (the effects in the XT series are different), but the behavior of the Legacy models in the HX Series will match more closely to the behavior of the old rack units. You could get an HX Stomp or HX Effects and have all the algorithms in the Pro rack units (along with all the new effects models in the HX series as well).