Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Monkey Does Not Recognise Pod Xt Live

Hi everyone,

I need your urgent help before I run crazy.

I own two MACs (Book Pro and iMac). I used to link before my PODxt live to it without problems, but now I've updated the Monkey program and it does´t want to recognise my PODxt live. I've updated more than 10 times the drivers but the list simply doesn't include an XT live model.

The strangest thing is that the Line 6 Edit and Gearbox can automatically identify the pedal board, but the Monkey don't.

I've read through previous posts like unblocking the firewall, uninstalling and jumping to previous versions and whatsoever but I simply cannot get this crazy monkey to show me up a PDxt live on that list or recognise it.

I really would appreciate anyones (or Line s's) support. A thankful customer will be waiting desperately.

JP

• Upvote 1

They are ending support for the xt and x3 line as of January 1st officially... so there is never likely to be any updates or need for monkey once your licenses are installed (if you have model packs)

in any case you might try an older version of monkey in case they've pre-emptively removed the devices. (i honestly do not know if that's the case.)

They are ending support for the xt and x3 line as of January 1st officially... so there is never likely to be any updates or need for monkey once your licenses are installed (if you have model packs)

in any case you might try an older version of monkey in case they've pre-emptively removed the devices. (i honestly do not know if that's the case.)

Does this mean that starting January 1, the metal shop for the POD XT Live will no longer be available for purchase on the Line 6 site?

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having a similar issue and more... I downloaded the Monkey and the latest version of GearBox 3/16/10 to upgrade the firmware and be able to see the POD X3 Live online.

Also, not only download tones but most importantly have a user interface for the POD X3 Live to save and rearrange each bank to a different category of tones by simply dragging and dropping, at least that's what my friend is doing it which is a far cry from doing it manually through the small menu which everyone hates...!

I also have not been able to hear both the Mic and Guitar inputs the same time it's either the guitar or the Mic.  Any ideas folks..?  I know this is a very simple task, but I'm just burned out in going through the small menu any more after spending many many sleepless nights finding the Amp mode;s/Effects and saving them manually.

Thanks a bunch.

--Ara

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...