Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

Flextone 212s cab problem

Dear all,

I recently got my hands on a Flextone 212s cabinet. However just one of the two speakers was operational. I found out that the wiring for one of the speakers was loose when unscrewing the small back plate for the speaker cable inputs and looking through the opening. I managed to get my hand (I have fairly small hands) into the opening and plugged the wiring back on the speaker. The speaker is working fine now, still since the cables are just plugged into the speakers and not soldered, I am afraid that this could happen again. Therefore I would like to open the front of the cabinet to unbuild the speakers and solder the cable connection properly. How do I open the front however? I found no screws or any indication on where to open the front grill/cloth of the cabinet. I do not want to destroy the cabinet, so I am curious how to do this? Thanks for any advice! Cheers, Alex