Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

HX Stomp and Helix Native

emanuele666

Goodmorning everyone. How can I use HX-Stomp with the Helix Native plugin? Currently I'm trying to record in Pro-Tools via Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 but with the gain control in the input of the sound card I have big problems of noise and clipping and if I completely lower the knob of the gain the sound is soft and therefore I'm considering use HX Stomp, if it resolves. Is there a simple way to interface it with the Helix Native plugin without having to create two separate audio tracks (dry and not)? I can not separate the processed sound of the multi-effect from that of the plugin when i monitoring via headphones (connected to HX Stomp). I tried USB 1-2 and USB 5-6.

• 4 weeks later...

Hope this is not a late reply. I bought the HX stomp solely as to be the audio interface of the Helix Native. Here's my turnaround regarding that problem. I make a preset, turning the output in the HX stomp to 0. In the DAW, I use USB 5-6 as input, so this is the dry DI output. You can leave the DAW output by default (output 1), so you can playback all audio from your computer (e.g., Youtube, signal with Helix Native, etc.), without the effected sound from HX Stomp.

• Like 1