Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility Jump to content

New support for Amplifi in 2019

buckeyedad

Now that Line 6 is in new ownership, when can we expect ANY form of update in regards to the future of the line? Is there even a team, a person, that has responsibility for it's content? I've had mine 4 years and it feels as if they never cared for the amplifi ecosystem once it went out to stores. Please give me a reason to continue to support Line 6 products. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

If it breaks, you'll probably be able to get some assistance getting it fixed, although it's likely you'll have to pay. Beyond that, I wouldn't count on any other type of support. 

IMO, McCoy said it best on Star Trek: "He's dead, Jim"...

• 1 month later...

@gervais19

If you can get one that's already been updated to the latest firmware at a great price, it may be worth it, depending upon your needs.

But read through this forum, and recognize that there are a couple of issues that come up repeatedly -- unreliable bluetooth connections and failed firmware updates. There's also huge disappointment that Line 6 never made a PC-compatible version of the Amplifi Remote software -- it's iOS or Android device-compatible, only...

Expect spotty support and the prospect that there will be no future revisions or improvements. They're not saying, but there has been no improvements or updates for a long time...